We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. In keeping with the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), we have temporarily suspended our Community Outreach HIV testing.
- Assistance and/or Confidential Partner notifications
- Free Testing of Partners
- Assistance linking newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals with care
- Assistance to medical providers in locating newly diagnosed HIV infected individuals
Confidential Line: (951)-637-6979
Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) | For more information Click here
How to apply
Applicants and caregivers must apply in person.
Please provide the following information at the time application
- Completed Medical Marijuana Program Application.
- Government-issued photo-identification card as proof of identity.
- Proof of Residency such as California ID, current and valid California motor vehicle registration, current rent ormortgage receipt, or utility bill.
- Medical documentation, such as DHS Form No. 9044, WRITTEN
- DOCUMENTATION OF PATIENT'S MEDICAL RECORDS, or an original script completed by a qualified attending physician.
Early Intervention Program (EIP)
- Nursing Intake
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Health Education
- Nutritional Assessment
- MD Intake
- EIP staff provides a support network to address emotional and clinical needs
Community Health Outreach Workers (CHOWs)
- Conduct community outreach events
- Link community members to adequate resources
- Provide free HIV testing and counseling
- Provide health education and STD/HIV prevention methods
- Provide education, prevention and testing for substance abusers
- Provide education and prevention for youth at risk
- Report to the State Office of AIDS
- Gather HIV/AIDS statistics
- Ensure all providers are kept current of HIV regulations and reporting to SOA
We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. In keeping with the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have suspended our current schedule for free HIV testing,
In order to help ensure the safety and well-being of patients we serve, we ask that anyone interested in free HIV testing please call 1-800-243-7275, for further information and assistance or order a FREE HIV IN-HOME Test kit by visiting takemehome.
Test Site Locator
For medical appointments:
Call our ‘Family Care Center Appointment line’