- 10,337 people are living with HIV or AIDS in Riverside County.
- Since 2011, on average, more than 260 people a year are diagnosed with HIV in Riverside County.
- More than half of all persons living with HIV/AIDS in Riverside County reside in the Coachella Valley.
- Over the past three years (2018 – 2020), over thirty percent (30.7%) of new HIV cases in Riverside County were in people younger than 30 years old.
- Nearly half of all new HIV diagnoses are in the western part of the County.
Please call Aaron Gardner @ 951.358.5557 with questions. Thank you!